Animal print! I’ve already touched on snakeskin booties (see post here), but now I’m having a moment with cheetah.
I’m more of a classic style kind of gal. And animal print has never been quite my thing. But it’s having a moment! And I’ve finally warmed up to wearing animal prints more. No, you probably won’t see me rocking a cheetah jump suit… But I’ve actually been finding animal print pieces that I love!
The easiest way to wear a trend without straying too far from your usual style is to wear the trend (especially if it’s a color or pattern) as an accessory. Shoes, purses, jewelry, and scarves are a GREAT way to incorporate a trendy piece like animal print. Here I found a pair of cheetah print heels that add the perfect little punch to this otherwise neutral outfit.
Here’s a few cheetah print items I’m coveting:
- This flowy dress is so cute.
- I just bought this skirt! I love the pink.
- This clutch is such a good price! the perfect little pop of cheetah print.
- If I was to wear a leopard button down, it would be this one. And the way they style it on Tuckernuck is always so classy.
- There’s something about a slingback pointed toe flat that never fails. These are so pretty (work-wear appropriate)
- If I was a little bit bolder, I would buy these in a heartbeat! Still adding them to my wish list though.
- For those messy hair days when you just throw your hair in a topknot and still want to look cute??? A headband it is. The “neutral” might be my favorite color, but I love them all.
- This scarf is DEFINITELY going on my birthday/Christmas list.
- Mare fall-appropriate scarf (and you can’t beat that price for something you may only wear a few times while it’s in style)
- I love this coat!
I’m so glad I’ve warmed up to cheetah print. I’ll definitely be wearing more this season! So what’s your favorite? Snakeskin or cheetah?